K-Multimedia Player is a video and audio player for Microsoft Windows which can play a large number of formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime among others. KMPlayer handles a wide range of subtitles and allows one to capture audio, video, and screenshots.KMPlayer provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered into the system's registry to prevent the operating system from confusing system filters with K-Multimedia Player's filters
DOWNLOAD: KMPlayer 22.214.171.1245 Stable
Latest Beta Version
SIZE: 14.22 MB
GOOGLE HITS: 3.3 Millions +
KMPlayer can set multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed, select parts of a video as favorites, do various A-B repeats, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. KMP is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are very extensive.
The "K" of K-Multimedia Player simply indicates the initial character of the original developer's family name (Kang). It may be abbreviated as KMP.
Supported files and devices of KMPlayer
- Incomplete/damaged AVI files (the player can skip damaged frames)
- the player can handle Locked media files while downloading or sharing (with real-time index rebuilding under certain conditions: AVI downloading in consecutive order)
- the player supports incoming streams delivered via HTTP (ASF/OGG/MP3/AAC/MPEG PS/MPEG TS: only work with internal splitters)
- the player supports DirectShow playback (AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4, Ogg theora, ogm, rmvb, mpeg1, mpeg2, http:// etc including almost every audio format playable via other supported decoders)
- the player features an Async File Source(network) filter for memory caching
- Compressed Audio Album Support (zip, rar)
- Shoutcast (Including NSV), Icecast
- DTS Wave, AC3, AAC, Ogg, Ape, MPC, FLAC, AMR, ALAC, SHN, WV, Module (MOD, S3M, MTM, UMX, XM and IT), etc.
- Google Video (GVI), Flash Video (FLV), Nullsoft Streaming Video (NSV), 3GP, PMP, VOB
- Real Engine + DirectShow (needs RealPlayer or Real Alternative or its decoders)
- QuickTime engine + DirectShow (needs QuickTime or Alternative or its decoders)
- the MPlayer engine is supported, but is not shipped with the package.
- WinAmp input plugin support
- DVD playback, ratDVD support (needs ratDVD filters)
- Audio CD (2000, XP only)
- Video CD/SVCD/XCD: CDXA Format (2000, XP only)
- VCD image file (BIN/ISO/IMG/NRG)
- WDM device support like TV/HDTV/Camera/Cam etc.
- Adobe Flash/FLC/FLI
- Various image files like png, gif, etc.
- Video containers: AVI, ASF, WMV, AVS, FLV, MKV, MOV, 3GP, MP4, MPG, MPEG, DAT, OGM, VOB, RM, RMVB, TS, TP, IFO, NSV
- Audio containers: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, CDA, FLAC, M4A, MID, MKA, MP2, MPA, MPC, APE, OFR, OGG, RA, WV, TTA, AC3, DTS
- Pictures: BMP, GIF, JPEG/JPG, PNG
- Playlists: ZIP/RAR (Audio archive only), LNK, ASX, WAX, M3U, M3U8, PLS, KPL, LNK, CUE, WVX, WMX
- Subtitles: RT, SMI, SMIL, SUB, IDX, ASS, SSA, PSB, SRT, S2K, USF, SSF, TXT, LRC
- Others: DVR-MS, DIVX, M4V, M2V, PART, VP6, RAM, RMM, SWF, TRP, FLC, FLI